Monday, May 14, 2012

Travel Day(s) and Arrival

The travel day was extremely long with numerous flights longer than I've ever had before, but I will admit, I was like a little kid when boarding our flight from LA to Tokyo because we got to fly on the A380 (unfortunately my picture of that is on my phone, but it was still awesome).

So we had an 11 hour flight from LA to Tokyo then had to get off the plane and go through security (?) to get back on the plane and fly to Singapore.  The Tokyo to Singapore flight was 7 hours which I slept the majority of, so we landed in Singapore at like 3am local time and made our way to the bar and had a few beers during our layover.  Then we had a 7:00 flight to Bangalore which was 4 1/2 hours.  It's not over yet, we then had a 2 hour or so bus ride through Bangalore (with a stop at McDonald's) to Woodstock.  Which is our home for the next 9 weeks.  Here is a picture of my room and closet.


 Woodstock Express
 <--- my home for the next 9 weeks!  Loving the pad


Stay posted for the next blog, as the adventures officially begin!



As I get ready to post this, a hard rain starts falling and we briefly lose power!  Love it!

Feeling extremely scummy and tired,
Jeremy

1 comment:

  1. Umm your pad is nice! Much better than my one in Hong Kong, plus what I saw through skype in India last year!

    MISS YOU! Have the best summer of your life!

    xoxo

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete