Friday, May 4, 2012

General Information

Hey Everybody!

First, and most importantly, I want to thank you for reading this blog! 

As most of you know, I have been given the opportunity to travel to India for 9 weeks to study abroad.  In the 9 weeks I will knock out an entire semester of school, and thus be back on track to graduate in May 2013!

I am going to be staying in Bangalore (Bengaluru), India with 33 people from The University of Arizona.  Along the way I will get to visit the "Golden Triangle" of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, as well as Mysore and Kabini.  There are some other side trips that we have planned that are currently escaping my thoughts.

This trip is going to be a very educationally-focused.  We are going to be doing 2 different 4-week sessions of classes.  It is going to be an interesting endeavor having this compact of a semester in a foreign country, but I am ready for the challenge!  I can't deny that I am most excited to travel and explore a brand new country, but will undoubtedly be very focused on my education as well.

Thanks again for reading, and I hope I can supply everybody with some great stories and pictures to help you live vicariously through me as I experience India!

Much love,
JL

No comments:

Post a Comment