Friday, May 11, 2012

Tomorrow is the BIG Day

It is crazy how fast a semester can go by, but how slow finals week can drag.  Yesterday I finished my spring semester, and moved out of my apartment with a TON of help from my mom, so thank you so much mom!

Today is the day where I have to get EVERYTHING done to prepare for the trip, but I wanted to share my travel itinerary so y'all can see how crazy this travel day (or days) will be:

5/12/12
Leave Phoenix at 9:10am
Arrive LAX at 10:40am
Depart LAX at 3:45pm
5/14/12
Arrive Singapore at 2:55am w/ a stop in Tokyo (20 hour flight)
Leave Singapore at 7:05am (4.5 hour flight)
Arrive Bangalore at 8:55am

Point being, this is going to be the longest travel day EVER, the longest flight I've ever been on was to Hawaii so 8ish hours?  Now I'm throwing myself right in to the gauntlet of a 20-hour flight...WISH ME LUCK

Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment